Gcorelabs.com Powerful edge and cloud solutions for media business and the entertainment industry. They help online businesses around the world gain and maintain a competitive edge in their respective markets. At the heart of the advanced technological solutions is the own global infrastructure whose connectivity and performance they continuously improve.
Legitimate traffic (billable traffic) is prevailing clean traffic (usually incoming traffic from a client). The average bandwidth of incoming and outgoing clean traffic is calculated separately every minute (Mbps). Statistics for the month are collected and 5% of the highest values are discarded (36 hours). Then the maximum figure for each direction is weighted (95th percentile). The larger of these two figures is the bandwidth of legitimate (billable) traffic.
Some Quick Facts About Gcorelabs.com Web Hosting
|Price Start From||$1.18 / MO|
|Money Back||7 DAYS|
|Features||24/7 technical support, Flat pricing worldwide for all services|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
Advantages of Cloud
- Infrastructure ready for high work loads
- Tier IV data centers with connectivity of up to 40 Gbps.
- The own global infrastructure recognized and awarded by the Guinness World Records.
High reliability and security
- SLA of 99.95% uptime with financial guarantees.
- DDoS protection at the network protocol layer.
Ease of connection and operation
- Gcorelabs.com-minute rates with payment model only for resources consumed.
- Integration and access to resources via the API.
Custom Software Development
Describe the business logic of your product, and we will bring it to reality — on time, with quality assurance, without the need to hire programmers and to invest in infrastructure.
- IT consulting (audit of infrastructure, implementation, migration, information security, modernization)
- Design and prototyping of systems and applications
- Phased program development
- Independent testing and quality control
- Implementation, maintenance and technical support
Grow faster without investing in infrastructure
- First, they will examine your business processes in detail and analyze infrastructure requirements.
- Then they will design the best solution customized for you and maintain it, develop and protect against cyberattacks.
- By handing infrastructure management over to, you will not only improve its performance, but also guaranteedly reduce the cost of maintaining and updating.
Why successful online businesses are moving to the cloud
Gcorelabs.com Reduction of CAPEX costs and engineering time to build your own infrastructure.
Continuity of services and redundancy of all systems.
Faster go-to-market releases & global deployment options, scalable when required (up/down).
Automation of infrastructure management with Terraform.
Solutions for All Sectors
Gaming and entertainment Create games and integrate any online entertainment solution of any complexity using G‑Core Labs’ reliable, convenient and easily scalable platform.
Gcorelabs.com Provide uninterrupted access to your resource and live broadcasts for an audience of any size, anywhere!
Fintech companies including banks & investment houses
Reduce risks, automate operations and serve customers faster and better.
E-commerce and retail
Analyze the preferences of your customers and interact effectively with them.
Upgrade the medical and educational services, improve user satisfaction.
Energetics and industry
Gcorelabs.com Optimize production and network infrastructure based on big data analysis.
From the monthly report, you will be able to predict the load on the infrastructure to adequately plan the development budget.
They document all processes, keep track of tasks, log all actions within the client portal.
24/7 technical support
Gcorelabs.com experts will help with the integration, real-time monitoring and maintenance of the entire cloud infrastructure.
Web application protection
Protecting websites, applications, and APIs against DDoS attacks at the network (L3), transport (L4) and application (L7) layers.
Protecting servers against DDoS attacks at the network (L3), transport (L4), and application (L7) layers in data centers around the world.