About Regvps Web Hosting
Regvps Web Hosting has been in the hosting market for quite a long time now. They have been successfully providing services both to users in Russia and CIS countries, and to English-speaking customers. Currently, they are actively promoting the services in all the possible segments of the Internet.
At present, the hosting company is providing services to several tens of thousands of customers around the world. For customer convenience, we try to place servers in different countries.
The customer support team is always ready and glad to advise and help you choose the service you need and make use of every opportunity that we are ready to provide.
Choosing a hosting service is important because the availability and performance of an Internet project will depend on this and thus directly play a role on the company’s profit, its owner and reputation.
|Hosting Name||Regvps Web Hosting|
|Price Start From||$3.95 – $15.80|
|Money Back||Money Back 1 Days|
|Email Support||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
They are ready to provide our customers with the following:
- Quality and relatively inexpensive dedicated and virtual server hosting;
- Most convenient and user-friendly control panel interface;
- Selection of the best platform and distribution for it;
- A wide range of tariff plans for all necessary services;
- A set of ready-made solutions to launch any project instantly. These solutions do not require specialized technical knowledge;
- Very simple installation of CMS (content management system) via the control panel;
- Round-the-clock technical support for all who are using paid hosting services.
VPS Hosting Plans Just For You
Stable & Reliable Servers
Regvps Web Hosting utilizes high performance Intel Xeon processors with RAID10 arrays.
99.9% Uptime Guarantee!
RegVPS guarantees a 99.9% uptime with all services they offer.
The technical support service is available 24/7 and we are always ready to help you!
VPS Hosting is Necessary for those:
- who want to have root access (full access) to administrative management of their system;
- who need no restrictions on software installation and configuration;
- who require an unlimited number of mailboxes, various databases and all sorts of sites;
- who must have confidence in the fact that guaranteed resources may be received at any time, but temporarily cannot purchase a real dedicated server.
It is very convenient and extremely simple to order for VPS hosting. Within a minute after placing an order, the customer will be able to use his server in full. The skilled customer support personnel are available 24/7.
24/7/365 Technical Support
Answers to all your questions can be found on the relevant pages of this site. Nevertheless, if the information you got is not enough, you can contact 24/7/365 technical support service. They are always ready and glad to answer your question, deal with any issue, and suggest the right solution to your tasks.
They apply a personal approach to each customer and assist you in selecting the best individual option. They have hosting options designed for professional webmasters and for those new to programming and administration, and plenty of options combining them together. They are ready to provide quality service to all who need it.
VPS Hosting In Under 1 Minute
Virtual private server (VPS) is a service that makes available a ready-to-use virtual server fully configured and managed by experts for use. The reason behind the high popularity of this service is the fact that not everyone today can afford to buy high-quality server hardware, which is quite expensive.
With VPS hosting, the user gets a full-fledged but virtual server, equipped with an operating system and has all the possible access rights to manage the operating system. On this server, the user can install any software and host any number of sites. With hardware virtualization, this server will be strictly isolated from other similar servers, provided with absolute information security, while still using the same set of hardware by different kernels, such as video cards, network cards, a variety of disks, and others.