Web.com.ph is a Filipino company that provides reliable IT infrastructure and web solutions. Since 2006, they have served thousands of small to medium enterprises and have become a trusted partner to government institutions. The highly responsive service and support team is available to help customers, 24×7.
The goal is simple — they want to make it easy for Philippine businesses to avail of cost-effective, secure and reliable cloud solutions that will help them grow their business.
|Price Start From||$2.34 – $6.25|
|Money Back||Money Back N/A|
|Email Support||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
Find the perfect domain for as low as PHP 1,680!
Get a 30-day money back guarantee on web hosting and reseller hosting services.
Pay as you go for cloud infrastructure and productivity suites from Microsoft or Google.
They accept several payment methods as detailed below. They also process withholding tax certificates and issue BIR official receipts to customers. For special payment arrangements, please email [email protected].
For credit card payments, please login at https://clients.web.com.ph/clientarea.php?action=invoices and select the Unpaid Invoice. Click the Paypal or PayMaya button located on the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Paypal’s or PayMaya’s website to complete the transaction.
Paypal. They use for credit card processing to bill you for services and They requires submission of sensitive financial data such as credit card number, expiration date, billing address and so on. It is the sole responsibility of Paypal to secure the financial data of its users and is not the responsibility of Web.com.ph.
2. Bank Deposit Payments. We understand some banks require depositor name and address before accepting deposit payments. It is the respective bank’s responsibility to secure personal information of its depositors and personal data shared with banks is not the responsibility of Web.com.ph.
3. Domain Registration. We use third parties for domain registration service and it is required to submit personal information i.e. full name, company name, address, email and phone/fax numbers. The personal data is then forwarded to the Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) for the recording in the Whois registry or database.
4. Data Protection Officer. The SysAdmin of Web.com.ph is responsible for ensuring compliance with the DPA 2012 law and can be contacted by email [email protected].
System and Network Security.
1. Violations of system or network security are strictly prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability, as well as termination of services from Web.com.ph. Web.com.ph investigates all incidents involving such violations and will cooperate with law enforcement if a violation of the criminal law is suspected.
2. You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if a friend, family member, guest, agent, or employee committed the inappropriate activity while using your account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account.
In addition, you may not use your account to breach the security of another Web.com.ph account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.