Zomro Web Hosting For any web resource requires hosting, and not just hosting, but reliable, fault-tolerant and stable. They have tried to translate it into reality. Zomro began its journey in 2014. Yes, in the beginning it was difficult, but despite this we tried to implement the idea of providing stable hosting services at an affordable price.
And today the company provides a full range of hosting services, they have hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, they are constantly studying the market situation and the needs of people to give what you need. They are happy that they have grown over the years and that customers support.
Zomro.com many years of work they have developed the best methods to implement stable systems and optimized solutions to problems of any complexity. They maintain a high level of capabilities and are constantly improving the functionality of the company.
The mission is to make our services available to everyone. Yes, all companies say that they provide the best service, best price, best support, best hosting and servers. They do not say – they do. The clients are already convinced of this.
Some Quick Facts About Zomro.com Web Hosting
|Price Start From||$1.25 / MO|
|Money Back||30 DAYS|
|Features||FREE SSL Security, Free Daily Backups, Bullet-Proof Security|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
Low Price Policy
They do not provide services for “space” prices, the advantage is that they provide the highest quality services for the lowest prices. Thus, they will help you earn money, not spend money.
They provide a guaranteed 99% service availability. The employees monitor all systems around the clock. And they place the equipment in a high-tech, modern, reliable Data Center , in the Netherlands.
If you have any questions, you can always count on the qualified assistance. With an individual approach, by phone, e-mail, as well as online chat – at any time of the day!
How A DDOS Attack
The chances of becoming the target of a DDoS attack are very high, and there are many such attempts. The goal of a DDoS attack is to make a server, service or infrastructure unavailable by overloading the server’s bandwidth or monopolizing its resources to the point of exhaustion.
During a DDoS attack, a large number of requests are simultaneously sent from a large number of points throughout the Internet. The intensity of this cross-fire makes the service provided unstable, or worse, unavailable.
Target & Type Attack
There are three ways to make your site, server or infrastructure inaccessible:
- Overload the server’s network bandwidth by making it unavailable.
- To exhaust the system resources of the machine, making it impossible to respond to legitimate requests.
- Use a software vulnerability, a so-called “exploit”, to take over a machine or restrict access to it.
Profitable Affiliate Program!
up to 40% deductions from attracted clients They invite you to participate in the affiliate program to attract new customers and make good money on this, or pay for the services at the expense of the money earned.
- They protect against attacks on OSI Layers 2, 3, 4 and 7 – 100% of all known attacks.
- They provide protection against DDoS attacks only for our servers.
- They protect the entire server: all your projects and services will be safe.
- A protected server is activated automatically, regardless of the time of day, and takes less than one minute.
- Daily billing for the server.
- If something does not suit you, we will return all unused funds.
- They will transfer and configure your service sites absolutely free of charge, as quickly as possible and on a priority basis. Support works 24/7.
- They do not count malicious traffic – the magnitude of the DDoS attack does not affect the cost of protection. *